Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 17, 2020

An idea

 I am here to share my idea to you and I want let u people to share this to all of your frnds in social media so that atleast any one of person will present my idea .       


The data recorded by the federal railroad adminstration is based on the conclusions of state or local police who investigated each case ,is 

            More than 300 times in the year of 2017 walked onto railroad tracks to intentionally put themselves in the path of a train-and in 266 cases they successfully commited suicide.   every year the suicides  increasing and sometimes decreasing simultaneously .

                The individual included in this report were more likely to have a                      mental disorder (92 percent)                                drinking (62 percent)                                              substance abuse(58 percent)                                so these people are choosing a violent method ,such as suicide by rail.


As our technology is increasing day by day, many people have been inventing many devices that can be useful for us to save from anything ,for example : Athena, guardian locket  are devices used for girls, women to save themselves from sexual  harassment ,not only all this many devices are came into innovations.

              When the brake applied the train stops after travelling 80mts.                                 And my main intention on writing this article is letting anyone of you invent a device which alerts train driver by giving info that some person is on train track, with the warning signal the train driver become alert and applies break at a safe point i.e; before 1km to save the life of  a person on the train track.

            

 I just got an idea to prevent these accidents but as I am a civil engineer ,I have nill knowledge about this innovative device ,        In my point of view , may be electronics and electrical engineering , Electronics and communication engineering  will know and have knowledge to do this device and who are passionate to innovate something that is useful to all can be successful I hope so. 

9 comments:

An idea

 I am here to share my idea to you and I want let u people to share this to all of your frnds in social media so that atleast any one of per...